Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Way behind but very thankful! Day 1 of Gratitude!

I'm not going to update my blog just yet thanks to my laptop having trojans recently but I do want to take a moment to express my gratitude for one of many things I'm grateful for today.

Day 1: I'm thankful to have such an incredible little family that I get to be sealed to for eternity. Aaron, Berkley, and Nixon are so special to me and I love them so much! I couldn't ask for a better husband and children. I feel so blessed to be their wife and mommy! :)

Stay tuned for more things I'm grateful for this month...my goal is to share one new thing each day!

Nitasha

No comments:

Post a Comment