Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 30 of Gratitude!

I am so thankful to have so much to be grateful for! I'm glad that I took the opportunity over the past month to focus on one thing I'm thankful for each day! It was honestly hard to narrow it down and decide what I wanted to focus on each day and I'm incredibly blessed to have that problem! I hope that I will take time each day throughout the year to recognize my many blessings and thank my Heavenly Father for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment