Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 5 of Gratitude!

I know I'm about an hour late but I'm posting anyways!

I'm so thankful for my current job! It's the best job ever! I never thought I would be blessed to be a stay at home mom but I am! Raising my two beautiful children and having the opportunity to watch them learn and grow is such a beautiful blessing...even on the rough days! I get to be a part of their lives every minute and I almost never miss a thing.

I went back to work as a pediatric/NICU nurse for 2 weeks after I had Berkley and, as much as I loved it, I hated missing out on spending time with my sweet, young baby.

I am so grateful that Aaron works so hard so I can stay home with our babies! I love it! Being a mom totally rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment