Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 9 of Gratitude!

Today I'm grateful to live in the beautiful state of Utah! I get to enjoy warm summers, beautiful mountains, colorful flowers, relaxing lakes, and SNOW!

It's snowing this morning and I just love how beautiful it is outside! I'm totally in the mood for Christmas now! The last time it snowed a few weeks ago Berkley just looked at it and said "wow!" over and over again! I can't wait to see her reaction today!

I remember looking out the window as a kid, anxious to see snow and so excited when I did and I honestly still get that excited feeling the first couple of times it snows!

I would be so sad if I didn't get to live in Utah because it really is such a beautiful place and I appreciate living here more and more each time I travel out of state!

No comments:

Post a Comment