Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 8 of Gratitude!

I'm going to keep this one short because it's way past my bedtime (and I'm late, once again!) but I am grateful for tv and movies!

I love just hanging out with my husband and watching something on the tv. I especially love that we almost always watch what I want to watch...including Pretty Little Liars!

A few other shows we watch together are Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, The Office, Baby Daddy, How I Met Your Mother, and Revenge. I love the drama! It never gets old for me! That's it! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment