Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 21 of Gratitude!

I am grateful for freebies and deals! I often score a ton of great stuff and we were lucky enough to get some free tickets to the Utes basketball game and take the kids with us. It was a total blast and I can't wait to go again sometime! Berkley was very entertaining and cute (as always) and Nixon was content the whole time too! I love family time...especially when it's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment