Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 29 of Gratitude!

I am grateful for charity and feeling the desire to give to others as much as possible. We had the opportunity to go to the Festival of Trees and it was awesome! I teared up several times but it was amazing to see so much love and support for our local children's hospital! I wish I could give more than I do. I feel so blessed when I am able to give!

No comments:

Post a Comment