Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 28 of Gratitude!

I'm thankful for my visiting teachers! It was so nice to have them come visit me...it sometimes gets boring having nobody to talk to as a stay at home mom...and they shared a great message that I really needed to hear today. How awesome to have that blessing!

On a side note, I'm so grateful for the power of prayer! I literally had a miracle take place in my life yesterday and I honestly don't know if my mom and kids would be okay if I hadn't listened to the prompting I received and prayed! Our Heavenly Father truly loves and cares about each and every one of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment