Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 20 of Gratitude!

I am so thankful for my amazing husband and the blessing and example that he is in my life! He works so hard to make everyone around him happy and he usually succeeds! The 20th was his birthday and it was so much fun to celebrate with him and I am so grateful that he came to Earth to be my eternal companion and father to my children! I love you, babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment