Today, and every day, I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. So, so grateful! I am thankful that I was raised with the gospel in my life and that I am sealed to my family for eternity. I am thankful to know that I am a daughter of God and that He loves me as an individual and that even the small things that are important to me are important to Him.
I feel blessed to go to church each week and learn more about His gospel and take the sacrament and think of what Christ has done for me and all of us. I can't express my gratitude enough to have the gospel in my life and to have the blessings I have because I do my best to live it.
I am also thankful that Heavenly Father knows that I am imperfect but loves me anyways...true unconditional love. Not only that, but I am thankful that he loves all of us unconditionally and knows each of us better than we even know ourselves.
His guidance is such a blessing to me and I am grateful to Him for EVERYTHING that I have. I hope that those who are searching for Him will be able to find Him and feel His love in their lives as I do in mine.





No comments:
Post a Comment