Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 24 of Gratitude!

The reason I am late on this one is because I was busy enjoying what I am thankful for! I am thankful for traditions and sharing them with my children. Every year when we set up our Christmas tree we drink egg nog and listen to Christmas music. That night we all sleep by the tree...much harder with two babies but we survived! I hope that they enjoy and appreciate the traditions that we have together. It's very special to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment