This is way late but better late than never...right?! :)
I'm grateful for sleep! Sleep is so energizing and desperately needed when you are a mother of two kids under two.
My kids are pretty good sleepers too thankfully! Berkley usually sleeps for 11 hours straight at night then takes a 3-4 hour nap during the day...wonderful!
Nixon sleeps 8-10 hours straight each night (which is fantastic because he has only been in his own bed in his own room for two weeks now) and usually takes two 3 hour naps during the day!
I definitely can't complain about their sleep habits! Right now (at 9 am) they are both asleep still which is amazing and I love it!
I'm also thankful to have a nice, warm bed to sleep in! In addition to that, I'm grateful for Aaron being so sweet and making his half of the bed before he went to work today...love him to death! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment