Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 18 of Gratitude!

Another late one! Oops! I am thankful for my vision and the ability to watch my children learn and grow!

I got to watch Berkley share one of her favorite things in the world (Smarties) with a friend of hers from nursery while we were at stake conference...so precious! It melted my heart like crazy!

I also got to see an opportunity for Aaron to help our neighbors yesterday and I can't imagine how much harder their job would have been for them without him there! I am so thankful to have good vision to see all of these wonderful things!

P.S. I also got to watch Nixon army crawl his way around the living room! He's such a little mover! Especially for a 4.5 month old! Crazy kid! :) Gosh! I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment