We were able to go to Pleasant Grove's Strawberry Days this year. We went on June 16th, which was the day of the children's parade, and also on the 17th. We bought a cute strawberry outfit specifically for this occasion last year soon after finding out we were having a girl!
We went to hang out with Aaron's sister Dani on the 17th before going to the carnival and showing off the cute strawberry outfit. We all went shopping at Kid-to-Kid.
While shopping Berkley had a blow-out. It wasn't a horrible one, but there was definitely poop on her strawberry outift that she hadn't even worn to the festivities yet. I told Aaron to start looking for a new strawberry outfit and he found one with tags still on it for only $4! I was really excited! Because of the poop on the outfit, I left Berkley in just a diaper and decided I would dress her in whatever outfit we decided to buy. We found a few more for good deals too!
While we were walking around with her in just a diaper, people started giving us dirty looks. Aaron went up to the desk and asked if he could just dress her and pay for the outfit with the other stuff we were buying. They gave him the okay so he took off the tags and handed them to the employees.
As we were checking out, I reminded the worker to have us pay for the outfit. After we finished checking out and paying for everything, we noticed that they hadn't charged us for the new strawberry outfit so we told the worker. She told us not to worry about it so we got the new strawberry outfit for FREE! I LOVE free stuff!










No comments:
Post a Comment