Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Random Cuteness!

I take LOTS of pictures and I love to share how cute my baby girl is! Here are a few of my favorites from the past few weeks!


Hanging out with grandma!

Cute face!


Playing outside on the front porch on a nice summer day!


Playing with daddy!


Cute sleepy girl!


Fun summer outfit!



Our pretty flower wearing a pretty flower!


She fell asleep reading (eating) her book! The other day she was actually playing with this book in her sleep! It was hilarious!


Reading her book again!



Pucker up!


I absolutely ADORE this picture! I left her laying on this blanket on the grass, came back and found her like this! She just started playing with her headbands recently and on this day she was able to pull it over her eyes! She actually really likes playing with blankets and snuggling up to them! I seriously LOVE this!


I got bored one day and decided to take some fun pictures! I got some really stinkin cute ones but Berkley got bored and started playing with her feet so most of them show her little butt sticking up in the air and her feet in her mouth! So cute! This is one of the few pictures without her feet in her mouth! We absolutely love this baby girl and can't get enough of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment