We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! On Saturday we went to a BBQ with some friends and just kicked back and relaxed! It was so much fun! While we were there, Berkley decided that she's ready to sit up by herself. It was seriously out of nowhere! It was so cute though!
On Sunday, Berkley turned 6 months old! We celebrated by painting her toenails for the first time and doing fireworks after family dinner. I LOVE her cute little toes!

Modeling her cute outfit from her Aunt Cherie and her cute red toenails!

Sitting up like a big girl!

It was so fun to do fireworks on Sunday! Berkley was intrigued and was cooing like crazy...then she suddenly crashed! She seriously just bent over and went to sleep! It was adorable!

Even with the noisy fireworks I was able to sit her up and she didn't even flinch! I guess it's exhausting to be 6 months old!

On the 4th we went to the Cherry Days parade with our friends, Nate and Josie (it was Josie's birthday so I made sure to wish her a Happy Birthday before a Happy 4th...go me!), and my mom and brothers. It was kind of a lame parade but it was still fun!

Berkley with my mom! Such a little ham!
Berkley ended up falling asleep during the parade but she woke up for the fun kids corner activities!

Munching on the otterpop she got from the kids corner!

Hanging out with daddy and checking out the cute rattle wristband she got from going fishing!
Hanging out in the stroller at the mall...totally lounging! We thought it was so cute that she stuck her foot up and her arms out on the armrests! What a cute little firecracker!

Sadly, I failed to think of using sunscreen because it was so cloudy for the parade and Berkley got burned! I almost cried because I felt so bad! Apparently she didn't care too much! I love how happy she is!
We went to a BBQ with some friends on the 4th and watched fireworks in Layton. It was awesome! We had a great 4th of July and I feel blessed that I was brought to the realization that because we are a free country we are free to worship how we want. I can't imagine not being allowed to worship our Heavenly Father and I am so thankful for those who sacrificed so much to make freedom possible for this beautiful country! I am PROUD to be an AMERICAN!






No comments:
Post a Comment