Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Day at the ZOO!!!

On Thursday we went to the zoo together! I couldn't remember the last time I went and Aaron hadn't been since he was a teenager so it was exciting for all 3 of us! A little while ago I bought this cute little giraffe print t-shirt for Berkley to wear when she went to the zoo for the first time. I was so excited for her to wear it!




I bought a season pass so we will be making more trips to the zoo for sure!


Berkley was super happy, probably because she was outside and mommy and daddy were both with her! She seriously loves spending time with her daddy!



Berkley hid in a cave!


She didn't love poking her head up in the skunk window...okay, she HATED it!





These little tiny monkeys were probably my personal favorite! They were so cute and little and ORANGE!


Look how cute that little thing is!



Looking at the monkeys outside!


Our baby monkey! She's the cutest monkey at the zoo without a doubt!




The elephants were another favorite! The baby was so cute!


Berkley loved hanging out in her stroller!


It was a really hot day so we decided to get some ice cream cones. Berkley decided that she needed some ice cream too! At one point she actually grabbed my cone and shoved it into her mouth, getting ice cream all over her hand! That's why I'm holding her hand down in this picture!


Lounging! I love when she does this!


I think the hat is a little big!


She loved sitting on daddy's shoulders!


As we were going to look at the last little bit of the zoo, Berkley crashed! She was so cute sleeping in her stroller!


The giraffes were another favorite!


Those long necks are so intriguing!




As we were shopping for a souvenir for Berkley, she woke up! We found this super cute little book which is perfect because she LOVES books (I think her excited grin shows how much she liked the souvenir!)!


It was an awesome day for all of us and we can't wait to go again!

1 comment:

  1. she has such a cute smile! it looks like you guys had so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete