On June 28th we had the privilege to go visit my friend, Lindsey! She has been through an awful lot over the past 11 years and she is a constant miracle and an awesome example to everyone around her! She is such a strong person and a fighter! I have never seen anybody fight cancer like she does! I love her so much and am so thankful for her friendship! We first became friends when we were just 10 years old! I have known her through all of her struggles with brain tumors and I am convinced now more than ever before that Heavenly Father is capable of doing anything! She was given weeks to live 5 months ago and she is still hanging on! Please check out her story and donate for her health care if you can! Visit forlindsey.blogspot.com and livingthroughlaughter.com!
Chicken Enchilada Slow Cooker Soup
8 months ago






No comments:
Post a Comment