Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Berkley Becoming a Big Girl!

Ever since Berkley was born she has slept in her room...up until she was 5.5 months old. That was a sad night for me. She does pretty well in her crib though. We haven't worked on her sleeping habits strictly but she will sleep for about 4-5 hours in her crib before she wakes up and freaks out. I just bring her to bed with me when that happens (which is fine with me cause I miss her so much when she's in her crib!) and put her back to sleep! We will keep working on the crib thing but I am fine with how things are for now!


Looking so cute in her crib the first night she slept in there! I literally checked on her at least 3 times before finally making it to bed. I missed my little snuggle bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment