So I realize that I totally have sucked at blogging for a long time now. I started to play “catch up” at the end of January and made it through one post. Yeah, I’m pretty awesome…anyways, seeing as I have only blogged through the end of August I have a TON of work to do! In all fairness I haven’t had internet access since the end of March because we dropped our internet and TV service to save some money…MUCH more difficult and frustrating than I ever would have imagined but we definitely have saved money so I guess it’s okay! We finally joined the life of internet access again on August 21st and I’m SO enjoying it! Now I just have to do LOTS of posting to catch up…YIKES!!! I’m hoping I can actually make it through it without giving up!
A lot has changed since I last blogged. I never even announced my third pregnancy on the blog and now he’s here and is already more than 5 weeks old! My due date was August 2nd, 2013 and I was induced on July 27th! We didn’t find out the baby’s gender this time around until we had him. It was SO much more exciting that way! I already posted the birth story so you can go check it out if you’re interested!
We also have moved since I last updated. We were living in a townhouse in North Salt Lake until the end of March and now we are living back in our townhouse in Ogden that we bought back in 2008. It’s kind of a tight fit since it’s only 3 bedrooms and we’re now a family of 5 but we are making it work! J
Now for the pictures!!!
Here’s a cute picture of Nixon smiling!
Nixon was blessed by his daddy on September 2nd, 2012 in the Foxboro 5th Ward. Here are some of the adorable pictures.
We LOVED playing outside with chalk during the summer and early fall!
Aaron’s dad came from Washington for Nixon’s blessing and the kids just LOVED having him around!
Berkley being a good big sister!
Nixon became a very mobile baby at a very young age! This was when he was 10 weeks old and he moved off of the blanket in just minutes.
I seriously can’t get enough of this adorable little boy!
Berkley likes to work on cars like her grandpa and she loves to read!
At the beginning of September we felt like we needed to buy a van. I know…total mom car…so on September 8th this became my new ride! Exactly one week later we felt very strongly that it was time for us to have another baby so that explains why we felt the need to buy a van!
In September our best bud Ryan Feltner was heading out to boot camp for the USAF so we got together to shave off some of his hair so it wouldn’t be quite as much of a shock when they really shaved his head for him. He wasn’t too happy about it! He got to shave Aaron’s head in return but Aaron really likes having his hair shaved so he wasn’t sad at all! Poor Ryan! Here are the before pictures, during pictures, and after pictures!
My favorite kind of morning…
Berkley loves being a big sister and sitting in the bouncer with Nixon! They’re so stinkin’ cute!
Berkley loves being a big girl!
Oh, that LOOK!!! HAHA!!! She’s starting to get some hair though!
Our nephew, Evan, had his mission farewell in September so we drove to Washington for it. We also spent more time with Aaron’s dad and friend from high school while we were there. We left on the 13th and came back on the 16th so it was a long drive for a short trip…especially with 2 little ones…they did pretty good though! We stayed in a kind of scary hotel but we survived! Here are some of the fun pictures from the trip!
Other adorable pictures from September…
That's it for now but I will do my best to get more caught up throughout the week! I'm hoping to finish a month each day but we will see how that goes!





















Blogging is the way that I can journal my kids lives a little until I have more time to scrapbook. I always just change the dates on my posts so it looks like I wrote it right after it happened, even though it's usually a few months later;) You'll get caught up eventually. Good work.
ReplyDelete