Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

October 2012!

I decided that it might be easiest to organize the pictures for my posts this way so I’m giving it a try!  I have done collages by date and included short explanations…enjoy!


 1st through 5th: Berkley LOVES to play dress-up!  She’s obsessed with her Jedi costume!  She also loves books, playing with friends, corn dogs, and being silly!  Nixon has an amazing smile and gorgeous blue eyes that I could look at all day! 


6th through 10th: We spent some time at the park before it got too cold and Berkley LOVED it!  Nixon is such a cute little sleepy head and I love when he snuggles with his daddy!  We got to go to the St. George Marathon to support my family and we parked not far from the amazing LDS temple so I got to take a picture!  I love being silly with my sweet little girl and love watching her learn new things!  P.S. She’s the BEST big sister to Nixon!  I love it!


11th through 15th: Nixon can fall asleep in the most uncomfortable positions!  That was at Caitlyn’s wedding.  Berkley practicing to be like mommy…on the phone!  Berkley LOVES popcorn SO much!  We enjoyed popping our own popcorn together!  Words can’t explain how much I love these two kiddos!  


 Aaron and Berkley’s daddy/daughter date!  On October 12th I had a relief society activity so Aaron and Berkley went on a date to see the new Ice Age movie and go to Wendy’s for dinner and dessert.  They had a blast!  Aaron taught Berkley how to dip her fries in her Frosty and she decided that it’s yummy to dip chicken nuggets too!  They are so sweet together…I love my daddy’s girl! 


 16th through 20th: Nixon is getting bigger and bigger!  Berkley is getting so mature!  She loves to feed herself and wander off on her own!  We got to go to my friend’s (Abby) little boy’s (Clark/Ikaika) birthday party while they were here from Hawaii…you would never guess that he’s 9 months younger than Berkley based on size! 


 We got to go to our friends’ parents’ cabin at Bear Lake for a few days.  We got up there pretty late on the 19th and stayed until the 21st.  We had a great time making yummy food, playing sports, going golfing, and hanging out!  While we were there we let Nixon have his first taste of baby cereal (exactly one week before he was 4 months old).  He didn’t really care for it and Berkley, who insisted on having some, HATED it!  She literally heaved!  It was hilarious!  Good times!  Thanks to Brad and Heather for having us up there with you guys, Nate and Josie, and Sam and Scott!


 21st through 25th: Cute pictures of the loves of my life!  In the bottom right corner there’s a picture of me, LeAnn, and Mandi (my sisters-in-law) with our babies who were born within just a few months of each other.  Aren’t they adorable?!


The ward trunk-or-treat and the small family party/cake walk for Halloween!  I’m not a huge Halloween fanatic but I do enjoy planning out cute costumes, especially with kids to dress up too!  I loved the idea of the Justice League that Aaron and I came up with and getting the costumes made and bought was so much fun!  Berkley was “Batgirl”, Aaron was the Green Lantern, I was Wonder Woman, and Nixon was Superman.  We got lots of compliments on our fun costumes and I’ve been looking forward to new fun costumes this year already!


26th through 30th: I love these pictures…especially the one where Berkley is kissing Nixon’s cheek!  SO SWEET!!!  We had a good time picking out our pumpkins!  


HALLOWEEN NIGHT!!!  We went to my parents’ trunk-or-treat for their ward (my mom was Cruella and my little brother, Paxton, was a minion from Despicable Me) and visited Aaron’s parents too (Aaron‘s mom loves feeding babies and his dad loves holding the kids and rocking with them)!  It was a busy and fun night!  Look at that yummy candy!  I love my little pumpkins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment