Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

November 2012!

I’m staying strong!  I’m not quite meeting my goal of one month per day but I am definitely making progress and doing better than I have been!  (What can you expect with over 1000 pictures for every month to sort through…especially while I wrestle 3 kids under 3 all day?!)  Here’s November!!!




1st through 5th: Nixon’s first night in the crib was on November 1st.  He was so cute and he adjusted to the change really well!  He’s such a good baby!  We went out to eat and Berkley thought it would be fun to eat the blue crayon instead of coloring with it…yum!  Nixon loves spending time in the activity center and Berkley loves to climb in with her toys!  Silly girl!  Berkley is becoming a big helper and loves to help push the shopping cart.  Nixon is eating his baby cereal better and better and they’re just growing up fast!





6th through 10th: Spaghetti nights are the best!  YUM!!!  I love seeing Berkley as a big sister!  She’s so sweet and loving!  Even more than that though, I LOVE seeing Aaron as a daddy!  He’s always so amazing with our kids and it shows because they just love him to pieces! 




11th through 15th: My kids are hilarious and oh so cute!  Simple as that!




16th through 20th: I won tickets to the new Twilight movie that included food and drinks and everything…AWESOME!  Ashley came with us since we had an extra ticket and Ryan was in Texas still.  It was our first time going out to do something fun without kids since having Nixon.  Berkley discovered her love for corn on the cob!  Nixon had his first lemon…he wasn’t too sure about it!  Aaron turned 28 and celebrated his birthday with our little family!  28 seems so old!  Life is great!




21st through 25th: Thanksgiving was on the 22nd so there is a separate collage for that.  We also kind of make a big deal out of getting our Christmas tree so there’s a separate collage for that too!  Another tradition we have is donating Christmas gifts.  There was a donation spot at Wal-Mart so we bought a few things and donated them.  Berkley LOVED helping!  We got to go to a Utes basketball game…SO MUCH FUN!  Berkley had a blast dancing around and cheering!  Berkley figured out how to take off her pants and I caught her in just her diaper and a shirt after her nap one day.  WE’RE PREGNANT!!!  On the 25th we had a positive pregnancy test!  CRAZY!!!  We were SO excited immediately (as you can tell by my HUGE smile)!


We were able to spend Thanksgiving Day with both of our families!  It was a nice day to spend with those we love!  I made lemon meringue pies from scratch and they turned out pretty and very yummy!  Lemon meringue is Aaron’s favorite!  The bottom right picture is a 4 generation picture of my grandma (Loreen Rieske), my mom (Christine Brinkman), me (Nitasha Evans), and my daughter (Berkley Evans).  Such a treasure!




We picked out and decorated out Christmas Tree on the 24th.  It’s such a fun tradition!  We drink egg nog and listen to Christmas music or watch a Christmas movie while we decorate and we spend the night sleeping by the tree!  Traditions are great!  Berkley loved being big enough to help decorate and Nixon couldn’t wait to get his hands on the pretty decorations!




26th through 30th: We went to the Festival of Trees together and it was pretty neat.  I don’t know if we’ll go again though because it was SUPER crowded and crazy!  We enjoyed it anyways!  I wore the kids out while shopping and they both fell asleep in the stroller.  Nixon constantly was getting stuck under the tree because he was so mobile already and he would just sit there and fuss until I rescued him!  Berkley and Nixon still love each other at this point!  So sweet!  Berkley is super silly sometimes!  I made a felt tree for Berkley (an idea off of Pinterest) and she loved it!  It was so much fun for her to decorate and undecorated her own tree over and over again! 

Well, that’s all for November!  It was a busy and fun month for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment