I often think, "What on Earth did we talk about before Berkley was born?" Well here is my break away from the normal "all about Berkley" talk to share about Aaron and I.
We don't take a lot of time to be together, just the two of us, now that Berkley is here. Neither of us can complain because we love her so much, but it definitely is nice to get away together and feel how much we love each other. For our anniversary we went to Park City May 18th through May 20th. Aaron was lucky to get that much time off of work and we absolutely loved our time together. By the way, Berkley stayed with grandma and grandpa when it was just Aaron and I and she spent the night at the hotel with us. It was perfect!

Enjoying our dinner at Ruth's Chris! They had a cute "Happy Anniversary" card on the table for us when they seated us and they called us by name during the whole dinner! So AWESOME!

Aaron found his lazy spot within minutes of getting to the hotel room. We stayed in a suite at the Marriott. It was so nice and big!

The dining room off of the bedroom in our suite!

Aaron's fascination besides me!

All ready to go out to dinner the first night!

On our actual anniversary, May 19th, we went to the Cheesecake Factory. It was the first time for both of us and it was YUMMY! Aaron got the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup cheesecake and I got the red velvet cheesecake. It was literally the BEST cheesecake I have ever had!

It was a perfect anniversary celebration for our 5th anniversary and it was very memorable...especially the part where it snowed both the day that we shopped the outlets and the next day! That hasn't happened to us before on our anniversary!

The beautiful gerber daisies that I woke up to on my anniversary! Aaron is such a sweetie!

Another very quick getaway to Taco Amigo in Pleasant Grove to get the infamous ice cream cones with little toys on top! YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment