Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Daddy!

I seriously love these pictures! Enjoy!



Watching TV with daddy! (And trying to get his food!)




Right after going swimming for her first time ever! I think her cute, dimply smile shows how much she loved it!


Helping daddy blow up her floatie!



GO UTES!




All snuggled up! My favorite view of the two of them together!


All bundled up and ready for a morning jog!


Watching TV again! Seriously, I don't know what these two would do without TV!


So sweet!


Such a sleepy girl!


Visiting daddy at work! Berkley loves to go see him! He loves it too cause he gets to show off the little doll!




Playing with a giant Easter egg!



In honor of yesterday's holiday (Father's Day), I just want to say that Aaron is better than I ever imagined or hoped for, both as a husband and a father. I know that he will always play a key role in our children's lives and he will be the great example that they need at all times! I know that Berkley loves him and looks up to him already. She's a daddy's girl through and through and we both love it! I can't get enough of seeing the sweet man with our angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment