Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Berkley loves her mommy!

I get to spend a lot of time with my cute little Berkey Bug and I LOVE it! Being a stay-at-home mom is not only amazing, but it is a huge blessing in my life and I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for making it financially possible for me to stay home with my angel!


This is one of my favorite pictures of Berkley and I! It was taken on Mother's Day. It was the best first Mother's Day ever! I woke up to breakfast in bed, my hubby got me some cute clothes and the most precious card ever! I loved it!


Going jogging together!


Berkley at the end of her first 5K...ZONKED! She was asleep pretty much the whole time. She seriously loves to be outside and she loves her stroller!


Swimming for the first time ever at the Clearfield Aquatic Center! Berkley truly is the cutest little water bug ever! I loved seeing how much she loved the pool!


Lounging around in the hot tub! She fell asleep minutes later! So precious!


Falling asleep while mommy and daddy read scriptures! I love snuggling my little bug!


One second she was awake and playing and the next she was asleep in my arms! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment