Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

CONTRACTIONS!

Call them Braxton Hicks or whatever the heck you want but I have had contractions every 2-7 minutes for 3 hours now and they are EXHAUSTING!!! The worst part is that I'm at work and have to get up to do stuff so I can't just lay down and hope they go away. Talk about SUPER uncomfortable! Right this second I am having my 43rd contraction in 3 hours exactly. I have witnesses if you don't believe me! The worst part is that when I am standing, I feel like I am going to pee all over! I literally have one witness convinced that this baby girl is going to be here in the next couple of hours! I can't even imagine! I don't even have my hospital bag packed yet! I honestly think I still have at least a few weeks left, but I highly doubt that I will make it to January at this rate! The last 5 contractions I have had have been 2 minutes apart each. It pretty much feels like a constant contraction and my back and pelvis are SO sore! I really want to be home in my bed next to my hubby! Come on 4 AM! Hurry up and get here so I can go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment