BERKLEY! We had 3D pics done on Saturday and they were super helpful in deciding what her name will be.
B eautiful baby
E veryday has hiccups
R eally loves her hands
K icks a LOT
L oved by mommy and daddy
E xtremely spoiled already
Y ears of waiting for perfection
We both love the name! It's super unique but easy to spell, it works well with our last name, and she looks just like a Berkley should look! Tawny and Paisley don't fit her as well so I am super glad that we had Berkley in the runnings too!

During the ultrasound she was crossing her feet and holding one of them with her little hand and she had her other hand up by her face pretty much the whole time. She has surprisingly chunky cheeks, which we love, and we think that she looks a lot like daddy! She is such a beautiful little angel and we are so excited that we will be meeting her within the next 2 months! It's crazy to think that she will be here so soon! We can't wait for the sleepless nights, lots of loads of laundry, and thousands of dirty diapers because it all means that we will be able to enjoy our baby girl, Berkley!
This is me at 31 weeks. I'm getting bigger but I love every bit of it!





I'm glad I'm not the only one who had a hard time picking a name without a face to go with it. It's such a hard decision! I like Berkley. Good choice.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute name!
ReplyDelete