Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

You have one week left!

I have only one week left until my 24th birthday which means that all of you have one week left to get me a killer birthday present! So get up, turn off your computer, and get me something awesome! HAHAHA! Just kidding! But really! WOW! I cannot believe that I have already been alive for 24 years! Minus one week, but still! I really thought that I would have a baby by now. : ( Oh well. Someday.

At least I can look at my life as it is and be satisfied with where I am, right?! I mean I am 23 years old and I have a house, 3 cars (not paid off but they will be someday!), a wonderful career as a nurse, and, best of all, the best husband I could ever ask for. I really have everything that I want and need, minus the kid, but my time will come.

So, happy birthday to me...in a week! Maybe this will be my year to have a kid, or at least get pregnant. I would take either!

1 comment: