So a little while ago I went on break. When I walked into the breakroom there were several cakes and desserts sitting on the table. One was a homemade treat. It got me thinking and wondering if somebody would possibly mess around with others by putting secret ingredients in when they make stuff. That reminded me of a funny college experience. When I lived in the dorms in Price we had some neighbor boys who would always come in and take our food and eat it.
My roommates and I had had enough!
So Kai, Maggie, Haah (Heather), and I made some special brownies...not the normal special brownies though! We decided to make Ex-Lax Brownies! We bought chocolate flavored Ex-Lax and a brownie mix and we made our special brownies. Then we set them out on our table and opened the door so the boys could smell them when they walked past after baseball practice.
Sad to say our experiment didn't work out. It was the one time that they decided NOT to steal our food. It would have been hilarious but oh well! Just a warning though...if you steal my food, you'd better watch your back! HAHAHA!!!
Chicken Enchilada Slow Cooker Soup
7 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment