All has been going great lately. We are still staying busy but nobody is near death in the family, which is relaxing!!! Things were pretty crazy for a while there!
Aaron has been focusing on looking for a job and keeping the house in order while I stay busy at work. We have spent pretty much every spare minute together, watching movies, playing games, and just laughing together! There is never enough time in a day so we savor every moment we have together, or at least we try to. Hey! We are human after all!!!
It has been really nice to have both of us done with school. It's kind of funny. I was looking at the institute schedule the other day and noticed that January 18th was a holiday and there wasn't any school that day. I got all excited thinking, "YEA!!! Aaron doesn't have school that day!" Then I realized that he doesn't have school any day soon. DUH!!! HAHAHA!!! I had to laugh at myself and share the funny thought with him.
We are really enjoying life to the fullest right now and try to make every day a good day!
Chicken Enchilada Slow Cooker Soup
8 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment