Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Twinner Toes, Tantrums, and "PLEASE"!

I love being a mommy! 

I love having a little girl, specifically MY little girl! 

I especially love having a little girl who already LOVES to be pampered!


She actually sat still for me to paint her toenails!  It was adorable!  Then she freaked out because she wanted to play with the nail polish!  This was the last time I'm painting my toenails on my own with this pregnancy because little Nixon doesn't like to be squished!


 Sometimes my sweet little girl is a little bit dramatic...okay, a lotta bit!  I think it's hilarious when she covers her mouth when she's throwing a fit though!  She looks so insulted!


We have been working on teaching Berkley the sign language for "please" and she used it to her benefit!


Afterall, how do you tell such a cute little girl "no" when she says "please" so well?!  I really think it paid off too because not only does she LOVE her new chair, but now she says "please" all of the time and she has learned that it can get her what she wants...most of the time anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment