On March 7th we went to the targeted ultrasound. I was 23 weeks and 2 days along at the time and everything was PERFECT! Our baby boy even cooperated well enough that we got a beautiful view of his face and profile...so perfect that we were able to decide on his name! We're going to name him Nixon Ryan Evans! We are so excited and we feel like his name fits him perfectly! We love that it's a unique name but still easy to spell...just like Berkley is. I think we're probably going to stick with that kind of thing for all of our kids!
This little man is quite the mover! He recently found my ribs and loves to kick them...not so fun...and he gets the hiccups a lot! I love when he has the hiccups because I know that I will be able to have Aaron feel him and I know where to have him put his hand! Nixon loves to KICK! He kicks my legs when I'm bent over for too long, the laptop, his sister, and anything else in his way! He makes me laugh! I got a great video of him kicking the remote yesterday and he repeated the show for his daddy when we were laying in bed last night.
I'm absolutely loving this pregnancy and I'm both sad and excited for it to end. I'm excited for obvious reasons but I'm sad because I remember how much I missed so many things about being pregnant after I had Berkley and this pregnancy has had zero complications, unlike my hives from being allergic to several foods and my placenta previa that I had with Berkley.
I am officially in the double digits as of today...only 99 days left to go until my due date on July 2nd...but my midwife said that as long as everything looks good he will induce as early as June 28th! That means that I may only have 95 days! That both scares and excites me because I don't feel nearly as ready as I would like to be. I still need a crib (MAYBE...we might transition Berkley into a toddler bed), bedding, bath towels, and other boy stuff! YIKES!!! Thankfully people are super generous and have given me some clothes, a swing, and a double stroller but I am still very overwhelmed with what I still need and don't have! Not to mention the hundreds of diapers and wipes that we will need! AAHHH!!! We'll get there. I just have to keep telling myself that!






No comments:
Post a Comment