Weeks 5, 6, 7, 8
Weeks 9, 10, 11, 12That's right! I'm 15 weeks and 1 day pregnant today! That means that I'm due on July 2nd, 2012! I'm going to Guy Cox at Ogden Nurse Midwives (and I LOVE him!) and I will be delivering at Ogden Regional Medical Center! Since early on in the pregnancy I have been the biggest BOOB! I cry almost constantly! Over anything and everything! It's kind of crazy and I get teased a lot for it! Interestingly enough, I have felt more sick during the second trimester than I did during the first. I actually threw up for the first time exactly one week ago, on Berkley's 1st Birthday! It sucked! The fatigue hasn't worn off yet...hopefully soon though! I have started feeling congested recently, which I had forgotten about happening with Berkley...it SUCKS! For the past several weeks I feel sick and short-of-breath if I am even slightly on my back which means that I have to sleep completely on my side and have had to for a while now. It kind of sucks. My waist has grown nearly 1 inch in the past 5 weeks but I don't look nearly as pregnant as I did with Berkley at this point. I still haven't had to wear maternity pants yet (YAY!) and I am going through TONS of toilet paper! I'm pretty sure I've had some Braxton Hick's contractions already, SUCKY! My hips haven't given me nearly as many problems as they did with Berkley by this point (ANOTHER YAY!) and so far I am just loving being pregnant!
We got the positive on October 28th! We were so excited (and kind of unexpectant!) and I instantly started crying! It was such a special moment to share with each other!
Our little pumpkin patch!
The baby's Halloween costume! The littlest Ute in our family!
Before making the announcement to our parents we wanted to double check! Yup! Still PREGNANT!!!
We gave this framed gift to our parents to announce the news on November 6th! I was almost 6 weeks pregnant at that time!
This was our very first ultrasound on November 8th (6 weeks 1 day)!
This was our second ultrasound on November 22nd (8 weeks 1 day)!
On Thanksgiving we decided to share our news with the rest of our families...then the Facebook world! I was 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant! Berkley doesn't look too happy about becoming a big sister but I'm sure she'll get used to it!
On Berkley's birthday (January 3rd) we decided to find out the gender of our baby so we went to Fetal Studio and...
here's the profile of our little babe at 14 weeks and 1 day...
and the face of our baby looking right at us...
and IT'S A BOY!!!
We are extremely excited to be having another baby and even more excited and blessed to be able to have one of each gender! We can't wait to meet this little guy!
We got the positive on October 28th! We were so excited (and kind of unexpectant!) and I instantly started crying! It was such a special moment to share with each other!
Our little pumpkin patch!
The baby's Halloween costume! The littlest Ute in our family!
Before making the announcement to our parents we wanted to double check! Yup! Still PREGNANT!!!
We gave this framed gift to our parents to announce the news on November 6th! I was almost 6 weeks pregnant at that time!
This was our very first ultrasound on November 8th (6 weeks 1 day)!
This was our second ultrasound on November 22nd (8 weeks 1 day)!
On Thanksgiving we decided to share our news with the rest of our families...then the Facebook world! I was 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant! Berkley doesn't look too happy about becoming a big sister but I'm sure she'll get used to it!
On Berkley's birthday (January 3rd) we decided to find out the gender of our baby so we went to Fetal Studio and...
here's the profile of our little babe at 14 weeks and 1 day...
and the face of our baby looking right at us...
and IT'S A BOY!!!
We are extremely excited to be having another baby and even more excited and blessed to be able to have one of each gender! We can't wait to meet this little guy! We love you, little buddy!
P.S. We both felt that it was a boy when we first found out I was pregnant but I guessed girl and Aaron guessed boy! I guess that in the future I should just know that the baby is always the opposite of what I guess!






No comments:
Post a Comment