January went extemely fast for us! It's crazy to think that Berkley has already been 1 for almost a full month! Her birthday post will be separate because there are a lot of pictures and details!
We love every day with our little princess and our little prince is growing fast too! I'm already 18 weeks along (as of the 30th) and loving being pregnant! It's way easier and faster when you have a cute little toddler to entertain and chase around all day!

Happy New Year! It was Berkley's first New Year's celebration and she stayed up the whole time! What a champ! For her last meal as a baby she got to have french fries from Dylan's! SO YUMMY!!! She loves having a bowl of Cheerios for breakfast! She even drinks the milk when the cereal is gone! She's growing up so dang fast!
Berkley FINALLY has enough hair to do something with it! She didn't even have her hair done for the first time until she was 1! SO CRAZY! I painted her toenails and my fingernails the same color and it was so cute! She learned how to take off her pajama pants and she loves to do it! Cute little stinker!
Berkley FINALLY has enough hair to do something with it! She didn't even have her hair done for the first time until she was 1! SO CRAZY! I painted her toenails and my fingernails the same color and it was so cute! She learned how to take off her pajama pants and she loves to do it! Cute little stinker!...and how precious is she taking a nap with her pillow pet?! She melts my heart!
Berkley is a very loving baby! She loves to hold and pat any part of me that she can get to and she seems to find my leg most of the time! SO CUTE!!! She LOVES to feed herself and spaghetti was extra fun for her! Another favorite of hers is to pull the shoes out of the shoe basket and climb into it to play. It's so funny! I loved the outfit in the other picture so I had to share it!
Berkley loves to "help" me cook! She also loves lollipops! She ate that tootsie pop all the way down to the tootsie roll center! It was so adorable!
Berkley is a very loving baby! She loves to hold and pat any part of me that she can get to and she seems to find my leg most of the time! SO CUTE!!! She LOVES to feed herself and spaghetti was extra fun for her! Another favorite of hers is to pull the shoes out of the shoe basket and climb into it to play. It's so funny! I loved the outfit in the other picture so I had to share it!
Berkley loves to "help" me cook! She also loves lollipops! She ate that tootsie pop all the way down to the tootsie roll center! It was so adorable! She got to have Wendy's for the first time ever (it won't happen often because I don't eat there and I haven't had any kind of burger or sandwich from Wendy's in almost 4 years!) and I caught a cute picture of her smiling through her binky!
Berkley smacked her head on the only part of our ottoman that isn't cushioned, the hinge, and instantly had a huge green indent on her head! It was so horrible!
Berkley smacked her head on the only part of our ottoman that isn't cushioned, the hinge, and instantly had a huge green indent on her head! It was so horrible! She loves to love on her baby and scowl at us! Her scowl is hilarious! She's trying not to smile as she does it...I LOVE IT!!!


Berkley had her VERY FIRST pajama day on the 30th because she was so SICK!!! It was so sad!

She was so funny! She said, "HAHA" as she walked away from me! I about died laughing!

When it snowed on January 23rd we took Berkley out to play! We put on her cute pink boots with pom poms and her fun Roxy coat that she just got and she looked simply ADORABLE!!! She wasn't too sure about her daddy's gloves or the snow but she had a fun time anyways!

Berkley's first snowman and snow angel! She was such a cute snow baby!

Belly Pics Weeks 16, 17, and 18! My belly is growing!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment