Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Aaron + Nitasha = LOVE!!!

So this is the 12th week of the 15-week semester at WSU and I think it's safe to say that I am just as excited as Aaron is. He only has 3 more weeks of school!!! YEA!!! Things have been pretty busy for us. Last weekend he surprised me and took me to Logan for the Holiday Gift Show. We stayed the night at a hotel and went shopping and hung out together. It's amazing that even though our dog is the only other living creature in our house we still need time away once in a while. It was awesome just having the two of us and nothing else to worry about. No homework. No work. No school. No sports. Just me and my sweetheart!

Our 3.5 year anniversary is coming up on November 19th. That will be 4 years from our first date. I can't believe how fast time flies! I also am amazed by how much more I love and appreciate my husband every day! I definitely must have done something great in my life to deserve to be sealed to such an amazing man! He always surprises me by doing the sweetest things! In the past 24 hours he has put on our flannel bedding because I said I was cold while driving home at 4:30 AM, then taken off the sheets to wash them because they smelled funny from being in storage, then brought me dinner at work, which might not seem like anything huge but it really is because I work about 20 minutes away from home, and he snuggled with me for the two hours that I had with him today and watched my teenage drama shows with me all because he loves me! He never ceases to amaze me! I am so happy to have shared the past 4 years with him!

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys.. I love blog surfing and finding people I know! Our blog is private, but send me your email and I will add ya! HOPe things are still going well for you guys!
    OUr blog is thegorderfam.blogspot.com
    heidijohadley@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete