At the very end of my pregnancy with Nixon we went on walks around the neighborhood...very frequently! I was so anxious to have him that I did everything I could to try to have him sooner. EVERYTHING! That includes eating nasty black licorice candy, jumping up and down the stairs (sorry to my neighbors!), playing Just Dance on the Wii, using oils, doing the obvious..., eating spicy food and fresh pineapple, doing squats during contractions, and having my cervical membranes stripped (TWICE!) and he was stubborn and held out on us still!
Here's a cute picture of Berkley in her car on one of our many walks!
She's a cute little driver!
Left: 39 weeks with Berkley
Right: 38 weeks and 6 days with Nixon
Same shirt! HUGE difference! (Pun not intended but LOL anyways!) Literally a 20+ pound difference though!
The end of my pregnancy with Nixon was SO much more comfortable than the end of my pregnancy with Berkley! CRAZY how different the two pregnancies were in some aspects!
Aaron and Berkley watching TV. We tried to distract ourselves to make time pass more quickly!
Berkley and I went to the zoo with my cousins and their kiddos! It was a fun group and we would love to go again sometime! Especially now that Nixon's here too! I thought for sure that climbing the huge hill on the backside of the zoo while pushing a stroller with Berkley in it without stopping would put me into labor...I'm sure Nixon got a good laugh out of that one!
39 weeks...emotional...tired...anxious...stressed...and so much more! Dang hormones anyhow!
I finally gave into my craving for chocolate chip cookies (at 11 PM on the 26th) and I made some cookies! They were AMAZING!!! We love the recipe on the back of the Blue Bonnet box. YUM! Don't even ask how many I ate though! You might die!
Aaron and Berkley watching TV...again! She LOVES watching sports on TV! She DEFINITELY does NOT get that from me! Gridiron Gang is pretty dang awesome though!
Berkley LOVES to wear shoes around the house! Especially flip flops! She makes me laugh!
This was taken on the 28th (induction day) and I can't be more proud that I was wearing my Silver capris from last summer and they were still buttoned all the way without help! It was nice to fit into cute pants throughout my whole pregnancy but I never wore the maternity pants that I was sure I would be too big for by the end of winter! Good thing we plan on having more babies!!!
Next update on the list...the birth story! Wish me luck! :)














No comments:
Post a Comment