Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Story

We got married May 19, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos LDS Temple in Utah. We live in Omaha, NE and we have 4 amazing kids, Berkley, Nixon, Miles, and Cyrus. Our children bring us so much joy and we absolutely love being a family of 6!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Bubbles, Independent Toddler, and Other Fun Stuff!

So since I could have my baby any time now (Yup!  I'm full-term today!) I decided that I need to stay up to date on my blogging as much as possible so here are the first 10 days of June!


This cute little princess loves bubbles!


She does a pretty good job at blowing them too!


Bowls make pretty good hats!  Silly girl!


Berkley is ALL about being independent!  If she can't by herself then she doesn't want to do it at all!  I absolutely hate how difficult this can make my day.  Thankfully she can feed herself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich without making a mess so I let her eat a lot of these sandwiches!  Sometimes I can't get her to eat at all unless she gets to feed herself so I make sandwiches to avoid the fight altogether!  It's worth it for sure!


My mom has been attending the Institute of Healing Arts for the past year and graduated last Monday!  Good job, Mom!


Feeding herself again!  I usually give her a bowl of dry cereal (her favorite is Lucky Charms!) and let her sit on the couch and watch her learning shows.  She LOVES it!


Having fun at playgroup!  She loves to sit and play in the wood chips with the other little kiddos!


First family swim day of the year!  I really LOVE that we have a pool right in our neighborhood!  It was the perfect temperature too!


Hiding behind a blanket and playing Peek-A-Boo!  She loves to play!


Wearing her Uncle Paxton's shoes!  She loves to take shoes out of the basket and play with them!


She got herself stuck under the stool!  It was hilarious!  She's such a funny girl!


I love that she sits on pillows like this!  She loves to pull them off the couches and do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment