February was ridiculously fast! In fact, it went so fast that I literally thought it was March the other day and I wished a friend "Happy Birthday!"...a whole month EARLY! I'm sure the crazy hormones that come along with pregnancy had something to do with it too though!
Berkley is one funny little girl! She seriously makes me laugh so hard! She has so much personality and I love to watch her learn and grow! Above she is trying to climb through the baby gate...not working!
She also LOVES her coat! She brought it to me, crying, until I put it on her! I can't say that I blame her though! I would want to wear my coat all of the time too if it was that cute! She does the funniest things with her hands! This is one of many pictures to show it! She plays hide and seek and hides her own eyes and I love it!
I had a birthday in February, on Groundhog's Day, and I got to spend the whole day with Aaron and Berkley! It was the best! We had a lazy morning with confetti pancakes and bacon for breakfast, went shopping and bought some cute stuff for our little guy on the way (because there's no point in buying cute clothes for myself when I can buy things for my babies instead!), I got an adjustment at the best chiropractor ever (Dr. Free in Pleasant Grove), and we went to the temple while my parents watched Berkley for us!
I have craved funeral potatoes pretty seriously with this pregnancy so that's what I had for dinner! Aaron and my family made two pans of funeral potatoes (I pretty much ate a whole pan by myself between the dinner and the next two days) and my parents made an AMAZING ham! It was such an awesome birthday!
Berkley had the NASTIEST blowout! She was farting a lot and we thought nothing of it because that's normal for her then Aaron picked her up and saw the poop ALL over her back and clothes! It took a while to find all of the poop smeared around the room but I think we did! It was on the ottoman, piano chair leg, couch, trash can, floor, and one of her toys! HOLY MOLY that kid can POOP!!!
One day Berkley was laying on the floor relaxing and next thing I knew, she was asleep! SO CUTE!
Berkley discovered that she can push toys up to furniture to climb up on it! SCARY!!! And she is still a fan of undressing herself! It cracks me up!
This is how Berkley helps out in the kitchen! She loves to play in this drawer! Eating clothes was an obsession for a day! I couldn't keep them out of her mouth! My mom took us shopping in Park City for my birthday present and Berkley was SO exhausted! Poor girl! Berkley always manages to get herself stuck in the weirdest places! She was screaming for help but I couldn't resist snapping a picture first!
Berkley loves to be naughty! Especially when it involves pulling out wipes or going through my diaper bag...which she manages to do together! She's so proud of it too! She loves to play in her new BIG GIRL car seat! I don't remember why she was crying but I love how she dramatically covers her mouth when she cries now! Too funny!
She is so cute when she reads books! She actually makes noise as if she's really reading! She's so dang smart! Berkley has been such a good girl while mommy has been busy packing and cleaning! She even put herself to sleep one day! I couldn't believe how cute it was!
Good behavior can't go unrewarded so we took our princess out for ICE CREAM!!! She had her very own kiddy cone from Arctic Circle and she loved every bit of it! After she finished hers she reached for daddy's...and of course he gave her some! Spoiled little angel!
This little girl LOVES everything! She has seriously become such a snuggle bug as she's gotten older! I love when she snuggles up with her daddy and they both fall asleep! It's unbelievably precious! She also LOVES Sesame Street! Elmo and Abby are her favorites! She was "giving loves" to Abby and I almost had to buy the doll for her because she was so sad when I put her back!
Our little girl just might be good at sports (DEFINITELY not from mommy!)! She loves to walk around and kick her balls! It's adorable! Berkley also loves to be a big girl at the dinner table! Drinking from a straw is something she mastered months ago and now I trust her to hold her own cup! I can't believe how mature she is already! She needs to slow down!!!
Who says that bouncers are for LITTLE babies?! Not Berkley! She randomly walked up to the bouncer at my cousin's house and sat down in it! She seriously was so proud to have her own chair! Ever since then she has been obsessed with playing in and sitting in her bouncer (that I had to pull out again after having it put away for MONTHS) and I think it's so CUTE!
More proof that Berkley is a STINKER...she walked over to me, pulled the blanket off of me, walked a few feet away and sat down with the blanket! I couldn't stop laughing! Later I put her in her bouncer for a nap! It was so cute! She actually fell asleep holding both ears (something whe's done since a young age whenever she's tired) and I was so glad to catch a picture of it! I love this little girl so much!
We went to Furniture Warehouse in SLC for the first time ever! They're closing so we thought we would take a look! Berkley looked so TINY in the famous chair from the commercials! We also got to meet the older cowboy guy from the commercials as we walked in! CRAZY!
The middle picture is my mischievious girl sticking out her tongue at me just before pulling off her headband! STINKER! The last picture was taken today! Berkley was taking her nap when she decided to wake up, reposition, wrap her arm around my neck, pull me closer to her, and go back to sleep! It was so precious! I love that she's such a snuggle bug and I'm going to take FULL advantage of it while I can!
I don't have pictures yet, because they aren't all the way grown in yet, but Berkley FINALLY (after teething for literally 11 months - 2.5 months old to just over 13.5 months old) cut some teeth! The first one broke the skin on the 20th (bottom left)and the second one broke the skin on the 26th (bottom right)! They are SO cute!!! I'm so glad that I can soon feed her more foods without having to chop them up into teeny pieces! Yay for my BIG GIRL!!! AND...YAY for being over halfway through my pregnancy and for having an AWESOME February with my AWESOME friends and family! Bring on March and SPRING!!!














Happy Birthday! And Berkley is seriously so pretty:)
ReplyDeleteNitasha! Found your blog on Traci's and was so excited! Thanks for saying such sweet things about me, btw--I am so glad you liked her bday pictures :)
ReplyDelete-Kaylee